(HealthDay News) -- The crisp fall weather and colorful leaves make great reasons to get outside and exercise.
The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics offers these autumn fitness suggestions:
- Rake up the leaves in your yard.
- Start a game of touch football with family, neighbors and friends.
- Kick a soccer ball around.
- Plant a fall garden.
- Collect acorns for arts-and-crafts projects.
- Pick apples, or wind your way through a corn maze.
be well, feel better
Experience more joy every day with these surprising new scientifically proven tactics.
Sunscreen strategies and formulas to help protect even the most sensitive skin from sun damage and cancer.
Get the facts on staying healthy and comfortable when the temperature rises.
Trick your brain into doing what you want it to do.
Which are just gross, and which are truly dangerous?
Plus, tips from experts on ways to drop those excess pounds
How to use color therapy to feel better.
Banish stress and enjoy a greater sense of balance in your life.