(HealthDay News) -- Your lungs are delicate organs, and whatever is in the air you breathe can directly affect their health.
The American Lung Association says warning signs of lung disease include:
- A cough that lasts at least a month.
- Shortness of breath after little or no activity, or that doesn't improve after you've finished exercising.
- Wheezing or other signs of difficulty breathing.
- Chronic chest pain that lasts at least a month.
- Producing blood when you cough.
breathe easier asthma help
Pets can be your best friends, but if you have allergies or asthma, they can also be your worst enemy.
You can breathe easier if you know what to look for -- and avoid.
Think pollen and grass are the only allergy instigators? Think again.
From Neti pots to spicy food, natural ways to ease congestion and fight allergy symptoms.
Don't let exercise-induced asthma stop you! Here are some workout tips for people with asthma.